ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48zdocument models

Dear Arianna,

The eDoCreator is now working, server is on.

Best regards,

Fulya

On 5/26/2010 8:02 PM, Arianna Brutti wrote:
4BFD540D.5040800@enea.it" type="cite"> Hi Ken,

thank you for the complete issues list.

I starded to work on it, but now I have to stop because eDoCreator stopped working.

For Fulya: I can find the eDoCreator main page but when I click the login button nothing happens.

I will be out of office until Monday ... I will try to complete my tasks asap ... I apologize in advance for the probably delay.

Best regards

Arianna