ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48zdocument models

Dear Arianna and all,

Regarding issue 2, we want to clarify one point before updating:

There are a number of BBIEs named XXX Identifier. Identifier in ABIEs
and document models. Do we need to update all these identifiers as XXX.
Identifier and clear all other XXX Identifier. Identifier BBIEs such as
(Customization Identifier. Identifier) or is this a special case for
Version Identifier. Identifier?

Best regards,

Suat & Fulya

On 6/7/2010 10:59 AM, Fulya Tuncer wrote:
> [...]
>>> he has made suggestions already regarding what is below.  Please let
>>> me know if you have any questions.
>>>

>>> Missing old DENs in new model: 3
>>> Consignment. Transport_ Contract. Contract
>>> Despatch Advice. Document Status Code. Code
>>
>> DONE
>>
>>> Package. Goods Item
>>
>> In UBL 2.1 it has been qualified as Contained
>>

>>> Bad code type property terms: 16
>>>  "Consignment. Shipping Priority Level. Code"
>>>  "Contracting Party. Activity. Code"
>>>  "Evaluation Criteria. Expression. Code"
>>>  "Event. Type. Code"
>>>  "Guarantee Certificate. Constitution. Code"
>>>  "Guarantee Certificate. Guarantee Type. Code"
>>>  "Item Property Group. Importance. Code"
>>>  "Item Property. Importance. Code"
>>>  "Item Property. Name. Code"
>>>  "Process Justification. Previous_ Cancellation Reason. Code"
>>>  "Process Justification. Reason. Code"
>>>  "Procurement Project. Sub_ Type. Code"
>>>  "Procurement Project. Type. Code"
>>>  "Tender Result. Result. Code"
>>>  "Tendering Terms. Payment Frequency. Code"
>>>  "Transport Execution Status. Operation Status. Code"
>>>

>> DONE: all components have been alligned to Consignment. Shipping
>> Priority Level Code. Code
>>
>>> Duplicated class/qualifier/property terms: 8
>>>  "Awarding Criteria//Maximum" (2)
>>>    Awarding Criteria. Maximum. Quantity
>>>    Awarding Criteria. Maximum. Amount
>>>  "Awarding Criteria//Minimum" (2)
>>>    Awarding Criteria. Minimum. Quantity
>>>    Awarding Criteria. Minimum. Amount
>>>  "Awarding Criteria//Weight" (2)
>>>    Awarding Criteria. Weight. Numeric
>>>    Awarding Criteria. Weight. Text
>>
>> DONE
>>
>>>  "Capability//Value" (2)
>>>    Capability. Value. Amount
>>>    Capability. Value. Quantity
>>
>> Tim, I am not sure about this ... is "Value" the qualifier for both?
>>
>>>  "Evaluation Criteria//Threshold" (2)
>>>    Evaluation Criteria. Threshold. Amount
>>>    Evaluation Criteria. Threshold. Quantity
>>
>> DONE: they changed for    Evaluation Criteria. Threshold_ Amount.
>> Amount and    Evaluation Criteria. Threshold_ Quantity . Quantity
>>
>>>  "Item Property//Name" (2)
>>>    Item Property. Name
>>>    Item Property. Name. Code
>>>  "Item Property//Value" (2)
>>>    Item Property. Value. Text
>>>    Item Property. Value. Quantity
>>>  "Process Justification//Reason" (2)
>>>    Process Justification. Reason. Code
>>>    Process Justification. Reason. Text
>>>

>> DONE
>>
>>> Bad name components: 25
>>> "Consignment. Animal _ Food Indicator. Indicator":
>>> PropertyTermQualifier "Animal ":
>>> "External Reference. Character Set Code. Code":
>>> PropertyTermPossessiveNoun "Character Set ":
>>> "External Reference. Hash Algorithm Method. Text":
>>> PropertyTermPossessiveNoun "Hash Algorithm ":
>>> "Hazardous Item. Hazardous Category Code. Code":
>>> PropertyTermPossessiveNoun "Hazardous Category ":
>>> "Meter Reading. Previous _ Meter Quantity. Quantity":
>>> PropertyTermQualifier "Previous ":
>>> "Meter. Meter Constant. Text":  PropertyTermPossessiveNoun "Meter ":
>>> "Pickup. Actual _ Pickup Date. Date":  PropertyTermQualifier "Actual ":
>>> "Pickup. Actual _ Pickup Time. Time":  PropertyTermQualifier "Actual ":
>>> "Pickup. Latest _ Pickup Date. Date":  PropertyTermQualifier "Latest ":

--
PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University