ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48zdocument models

hopefully this covers all the issues.  let me know if i missed any....

Arianna Brutti wrote:
> - finally I have some questions about the tasks (one question for
> Fulya, several questions for TIm); Tim, Fulya, please, find your name
> name below.
>
>>  "Capability//Value" (2)
>>    Capability. Value. Amount
>>    Capability. Value. Quantity
>
> Tim, I am not sure about this ... is "Value" the qualifier for both?

Yes, they should be:
Capability. Value_ Amount. Amount
Capability. Value_ Quantity. Quantity

> DONE: now all representation terms are "Name"
> Question for TIM: making the corrections I discovered that the
> cardinality of Regulation.Name is 1..1. I think it should be 1..n,
> isn't it?
yes, to support multiple language expressions of the name,

> Question for TIM: in Transport Equipment there is also Transport
> Equipment. Tare Weight_ Measure. Measure ... should it change for
> Transport Equipment. Tare_ Weight. Measure?

yes
>> "MaximumQuantity": inconsistent naming components (6)
>>   Awarding Criteria. Maximum. Quantity
>>   Delivery. Maximum_ Quantity. Quantity **
>>   Economic Operator Short List. Maximum. Quantity
>>   Item Location Quantity. Maximum_ Quantity. Quantity **
>>   Line Item. Maximum_ Quantity. Quantity **
>>   Request For Tender Line. Maximum_ Quantity. Quantity **
>
> DONE:   all components have been alligned to Delivery. Maximum_
> Quantity. Quantity
>
> Question for TIM: in the Economic Operator Short List there was
> Economic Operator Short List. Expected. Quantity ... I changed it for
> Economic Operator Short List. Expected_ Quantity. Quantity ... is it ok?

yes, very good pick up. "Economic Operator Short List. Expected" has no
independent meaning so it needs to have Quantity as the Property Term.
>> "TaxExclusiveAmount": inconsistent naming components (2)
>>   Budget Amount. Tax Exclusive. Amount
>>   Monetary Total. Tax Exclusive Amount. Amount **
>
> DONE: all components have been alligned to Monetary Total. Tax
> Exclusive_ Amount. Amount
>
> TIM, please, confirm that is right because in your mail you wrote that
> it should be Monetary Total. Tax Exclusive Amount. Amount but I
> suspect that it was a typing error.
yes i missed the underscore.
> Furthermore, in Budget Amount there was Budget Amount. Minimum. Amount
> ... I changed it for Budget Amount. Minimum_ Amount .. is it ok?

yes - you are better at this than me.

>> "LineExtensionAmount": inconsistent naming components (9)
>>   Consumption Line. Line Extension_ Amount. Amount
>>   Credit Note Line. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Debit Note Line. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Invoice Line. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Line Item. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Monetary Total. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Quotation Line. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Telecommunications Supply Line. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>>   Tender Line. Line Extension Amount. Amount **
>
> DONE: all components alligned to   Consumption Line. Line Extension_
> Amount. Amount
>
> Question for TIM :in Monetary Total there are a lot of "Amount" ...
> should they be qualified like Line Extension Amount?
on closer inspection i prefer as follows...

Monetary Total. Line Extension Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Tax_ Exclusive Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Tax_ Inclusive Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Allowance_ Total Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Charge_ Total Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Prepaid Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Payable_ Rounding Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Payable_ Amount. Amount
Monetary Total. Payable_ Alternative Amount. Amount

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services Ltd.