ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48zdocument models

Dear Ken,

I have completed my tasks.

I have some doubts about two tasks, but this morning I asked Tim a
clarification about. If some changes concerning this will be needed, I
will be able to make them later.

So, if you agree, I think that we have reached a good point to try to
generate  a new snapshot of draft UBL 2.1 models and to automatically
check if all problems related to DEN, data type qualification, ... have
been resolved.

Best regards

Arianna

PS: thanks to Fulya, Suat, Tim and Ken for helping