ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 30 June 2010

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 30 JUNE 2010
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=30&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

STANDING CON CALL NUMBER

    Skype: +9900827043982678
    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
    International: 201-793-9022
    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #
       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

    Review of Pacific call minutes

UBL 2.1 MODELS & SCHEMAS

    See

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201006/msg00033.html

    Two important decisions to discuss:

    1. "A decision needs to be made if it is acceptable to have two
       BBIEs of the same UBL Name that have different name
       components."

    2. "Is it acceptable that we change dictionary entry names from
       UBL 2.0 to UBL 2.1?"

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    Status.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    Status.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    Status.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    Status.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

       IMPORTANT: From Pacific call minutes:

          "GKH: Have arranged for a block of five rooms to be held
          at the conference rate (CAD 109!).  People intending to
          be at the Montreal meeting should reserve rooms now by
          calling François at 514 861 8805.  NOTE that the hotel
          knows our meeting as the 'second week Balisage meeting,'
          so all references should be to this rather than to UBL."

       IMPORTANT: The Balisage conference room block is held only
       to 1 July.

    February 2011: A meeting in Lima is under discussion.

       The Peruvian Internal Revenue Service has confirmed
       their willingness to host the UBL TC meeting and UBL
       International conference in Lima.  We need to formally
       decide on this and set dates.

          ACTION (6/16): KB to circulate some initial ideas for
          further discussion.

    May 2011: Meeting in Ankara under discussion.  Initial response
    is positive, but we need to work on the details.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.06.28 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.05 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.19 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.08.02 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.08.09 TC MEETING IN MONTREAL
    Week of 2010.08.16 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<

OTHER BUSINESS

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.