ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 7 July 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 7 JULY 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Betty Harvey
    G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 MODELS & SCHEMAS

    We're waiting on resolution team action on some issues from
    last week.  GKH will be unavailable to make another schema
    snapshot until the beginning of next week.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: Process descriptions: finished with Tendering, CPFR, VMI;
    almost done with Transport.  Have given up on creating hi-res
    versions of the 2.0 process diagrams; will just use the files
    that went out with 2.0 for PRD1.  Appendices: have completed an
    initial editorial pass, but several pieces are still missing.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    GKH: Have not received modified samples yet.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    BH: Testing has begun, revealing the need to write more
    Schematron rules.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    ACTION (6/30): JB to ask Roberto if he could help with the
    structural review.

       Pending.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

       To register at the Europa (CAD 109/night): Call François at
       514 861 8805.  NOTE that the hotel knows our meeting as the
       "second week Balisage meeting," so all references should be
       to this rather than to UBL.

       IMPORTANT: The Balisage conference room block was held only
       to 1 July.  Ours is in a separate block (we think), but
       anyone planning to attend should make reservations
       immediately, especially if planning to arrive early -- the
       hotel may sell out for Balisage.

       AGENDA: Shifting as our schedule slips, but will still be
       devoted largely to resolving issues from early PRD1
       feedback.  Known participants: JB, GKH, MC, possibly AS;
       others by phone.  We are planning on dinner at Dunn's 7
       p.m. Sunday for those who have arrived by then.

       SCHEDULE: Same as last year; in brief:

       Mon 8/09 09:00-09:15 Meet & greet; room assignments
                               and other meeting logistics
                09:15-12:00 Opening plenary
                12:00-13:00 Lunch
                13:00-17:00 Breakouts

       Tue 8/10 09:00-09:15 Work team coordination & setup
                09:15-17:00 Breakouts (including lunch)

       Wed 8/11 09:00-09:15 Work team coordination & setup
                09:15-17:00 Breakouts (including lunch)

       Thu 8/12 09:00-09:15 Work team coordination & setup
                09:15-15:00 Breakouts (including lunch)
                15:00-17:00 Closing plenary

       Fri 8/13 09:00-12:00 Work session for North American
                               participants

       We will probably be scheduling additional con calls during
       the week; check email daily for notices.

    February 2011: A meeting in Lima is under discussion.

       The Peruvian Internal Revenue Service has confirmed
       their willingness to host the UBL TC meeting and UBL
       International conference in Lima.  We need to formally
       decide on this and set dates.

          ACTION (6/16): KB to circulate some initial ideas for
          further discussion.

             Pending.

    May 2011: Meeting in Ankara under discussion.  Initial response
    is positive, but we need to work on the details.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.07.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.19 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.08.02 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.08.09 TC MEETING IN MONTREAL
    Week of 2010.08.16 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.