ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 21 July 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 21 JULY 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Anne Hendry
    Zarella Rendon
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 MODELS & SCHEMAS

    GKH has raised two important issues:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201007/msg00017.html

    AS: Traveling right now.  The answer may lie in the examples.

       ACTION: AS to investigate Friday and have a TSC decision
       next week.

    AS: Note that there may be some final code list stuff from TSC
    at that time.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: Coming along well, but there are still large pieces missing
    that must be generated from the schemas.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    JB: Still waiting on samples.

UBL 2.1 SCHEDULE

    JB: Given that we won't have 2.1 schemas till 26 July at the
    earliest, and then won't have the UML models and other pieces
    for at least a few days after that, it appears that we're not
    going to be able to have PRD1 started by Montreal.  Suggestion:
    we aim to have the schemas finished next week and make PRD1
    completion the main agenda item for Montreal.

    AGREED to consider this next week (last TC call before
    Montreal).

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    No news this week.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    JB: Roberto has checked the first set of translations, and José
    is now continuing work on the rest.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

       To register at the Europa (CAD 109/night): Call François at
       514 861 8805.  NOTE that the hotel knows our meeting as the
       "second week Balisage meeting," so all references should be
       to this rather than to UBL.  NOTE ALSO that we qualify for
       the conference "4 for 3" deal (stay three nights, get the
       fourth free).

       IMPORTANT: Anyone planning to attend should make
       reservations immediately, especially if planning to arrive
       early -- the hotel may sell out for Balisage.

       PARTICIPATION: In person: JB, GKH, MC, AS; others by phone.

       AGENDA: It's starting to look like the main item of business
       will be finishing PRD1.

       ADD to the agenda: usability (access to documentation,
       etc.).

       SCHEDULE: See last week's Atlantic minutes.

    February 2011: A meeting in Lima is under discussion.

       The Peruvian Internal Revenue Service has confirmed
       their willingness to host the UBL TC meeting and UBL
       International conference in Lima.  We need to formally
       decide on this and set dates.

          ACTION (6/16): KB to circulate some initial ideas for
          further discussion.

    May 2011: Meeting in Ankara under discussion.  Initial response
    is positive, but we need to work on the details.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.07.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.08.02 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.08.09 TC MEETING IN MONTREAL
    Week of 2010.08.16 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.