ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 21 July 2010

At 2010-07-21 13:38 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
>WEDNESDAY 21 JULY 2010
>UBL 2.1 MODELS & SCHEMAS
>
>    GKH has raised two important issues:
>
>    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201007/msg00017.html
>
>    AS: Traveling right now.  The answer may lie in the examples.

The TSC draft UBL 2.1 XML examples use a <TransportContract> that is
not backward compatible to the <TransportContract> used in UBL 2.0.

*That* is the problem.  I know the draft schemas for UBL 2.1 match
the draft XML examples for UBL 2.1, but such schemas must not violate
the constraints in UBL 2.0 of like-named elements.

>       ACTION: AS to investigate Friday and have a TSC decision
>       next week.
>
>    AS: Note that there may be some final code list stuff from TSC
>    at that time.

I look forward to seeing your work.  Thanks for your help with this!

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/