ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Newly detected backward compatibility error - TransportContract

How about...

NominationPeriod: An association to Period. The nomination period is the
period required to book the services specified in the contract before
the services can begin.

ContractualDelivery: An association to Delivery. Describes the delivery
of the services required to book the services specified in the contract .

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services Ltd.