ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 23 August 2010

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
MONDAY 23 AUGUST 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes (none this week)

UBL 2.1 PRODUCTION

    GKH: Have uploaded the latest SGTG package for incorporation
    into the distribution now that there are no known problems.  A
    draft chapter 5 regarding the security extension schema (but
    not the security methodology) has been submitted for
    consideration.  Work cannot begin on the modeling guidelines
    until probably the start of October, not this week as had been
    hoped.  I have no other PRD1 task items other than editorial
    review before PRD1 distribution, so if someone has asked
    something of me that they haven't yet received, it has fallen
    through the cracks and I need to be told what I've forgotten.

    JB: Need the file mod/UBL-ABIE-Reuse-Table-2.0.html.

    GKH: Will have Thursday or Friday.

    JB: Documentation otherwise just about done except for UML
    diagrams and Security SC review of new Chapter 5 (XAdES
    Profile).

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    May 2011: Ankara, Turkey (under discussion)

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.08.23 Regular schedule (missing AS)
    Week of 2010.08.30 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.09.06 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.09.13 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.09.20 Regular schedule (missing GKH)
    Week of 2010.09.27 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC