ubl message

Subject: DRAFT of UBL 2.1 PRD1 documentation

Hello UBL TC,

I have uploaded a nearly complete draft of the documentation for
UBL 2.1 PRD1 to the TC web site:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39099/UBL-2.1-20100824.pdf

If you have contributed material to this release, PLEASE REVIEW
THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and let
us know whether anything needs to be added or changed.  Note that
section A.5 lists additions expected in PRD2, so you don't have to
worry about those unless they don't appear on the list.  And of
course none of the links to the files in the release package work
because those files aren't included yet.

As you will see, the illustrations still need work to give them
the consistency we want in the final release.  We'll be addressing
this in PRD2.

Jon