ubl message

Subject: Re: New problem detected with the spreadsheets

Sorry, I meant to include the excerpt from the new report ... you can
see there are only two object classes affected:  Certificate and
Document Status.

. . . . . . . . Ken

Values found with extraneous spaces: 24
"Certificate . Certificate Type Code. Code": column=ObjectClass,
value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Certificate Type. Text": column=ObjectClass,
value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Details": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Document Reference": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Identifier": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Issuer_ Party. Party": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Remarks. Text": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
"Certificate . Signature": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
"Document Status . Additional_ Document Response. Document Response":
column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Copy_ Indicator. Indicator": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Customization Identifier. Identifier":
column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Details": column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Document Response": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Identifier": column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Issue Date. Date": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Issue Time. Time": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Note. Text": column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Profile Execution Identifier. Identifier":
column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Profile Identifier. Identifier":
column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Receiver_ Party. Party": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Sender_ Party. Party": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "
"Document Status . Signature": column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . UBL Version Identifier. Identifier":
column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
"Document Status . UUID. Identifier": column=ObjectClass,
value="Document Status "

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/