ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: New problem detected with the spreadsheets

Dear Ken,

The redundant whitespace character problem is originated from the
initial values entered into spreadsheets that are loaded to eDoCreator.
Using the edit privileges that are given to the PSC committee, the
problem can be fixed through the user interface.
After login, right click on the related ABIE and click "Edit". In
opening window simply remove the
extraneous space at the end of the object class term text field and
click "Save" button.
This modification will make status of edited item "InPreparation", again
after right click
it is possible to change status as "Committed" by clicking "Commit".
After save operation,
if there is any ABIE having reference to edited ABIE, it will also be
updated.

If you encounter any problems, we will be glad to help you.

As an update to tool, we will trim redundant whitespaces from retrieved
cell values
from spreadsheets during import operation. Thanks for reporting.

Best regards,

SRDC eDoCreator Team

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> Sorry, I meant to include the excerpt from the new report ... you can
> see there are only two object classes affected:  Certificate and
> Document Status.
>
> . . . . . . . . Ken
>
> Values found with extraneous spaces: 24
> "Certificate . Certificate Type Code. Code": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Certificate Type. Text": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Details": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Document Reference": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Identifier": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Issuer_ Party. Party": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Remarks. Text": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
> "Certificate . Signature": column=ObjectClass, value="Certificate "
> "Document Status . Additional_ Document Response. Document Response":
> column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Copy_ Indicator. Indicator": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Customization Identifier. Identifier":
> column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Details": column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Document Response": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Identifier": column=ObjectClass, value="Document
> Status "
> "Document Status . Issue Date. Date": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Issue Time. Time": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Note. Text": column=ObjectClass, value="Document
> Status "
> "Document Status . Profile Execution Identifier. Identifier":
> column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Profile Identifier. Identifier":
> column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Receiver_ Party. Party": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Sender_ Party. Party": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . Signature": column=ObjectClass, value="Document
> Status "
> "Document Status . UBL Version Identifier. Identifier":
> column=ObjectClass, value="Document Status "
> "Document Status . UUID. Identifier": column=ObjectClass,
> value="Document Status "
>
> At 2010-08-26 19:18 -0400, I wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> In my continued testing tonight I found another problem with the
>> spreadsheets.  I then modified the model checker and determined there
>> are 24 occurrences of such a problem.
>>
>> It turns out there are 24 examples of "Object Class" column values
>> with an extraneous space at the end of the value.  For someone
> [...]

PS. Please note the change in the address. Thank you.

--
Prof. Dr. Asuman Dogac   http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
General Manager