ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Possibly skipping UBL TC calls next week

I have nothing to add to the calendar, and nothing that comes to mind
as even remotely urgent.  When we do get back together I would like
the committee to think about how to promote the 2.1 review on
http://UBL.xml.org but that can easily wait.  I'll put up some
announcements myself when the package is announced for review.  I
hope each area editor thinks about what the 2.1 PRD would mean to
their section of the web site.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/