ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Publishing editorial nit re: Customization document

At 2010-10-22 15:36 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>How strange; it went clear through PRD3 that way:
>
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00009.html
>
>The original is the Word file, and the problem is apparently in
>the Acrobat print function; I tried it again just now and got the
>same result.  Does anyone with a tool that generates PDF from Word
>get the same thing, or is it just something in my setup?  I can't
>recall ever seeing this happen before.

I forgot the ".doc" was available ... but I note it is PRD3.

Attached is produced using Word 2003 with the (highly recommended!)
PDF995 print driver to make a PDF, and the last page citation appears
to be correct.

UBL2-Customization1prd03.pdf

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01