ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 27 October 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 27 OCTOBER 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Betty Harvey
    Ken Vaughn

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       AGREED to all the decisions listed under XAdES in the
       Pacific call minutes.

UBL NDR WORK

    JB: Request for a working example (see Pacific call minutes).

    KV: Thinks that there is already a working example, but will
    add more explanation and possible contact GKH to see what's
    wanted.  The paper for IETF has largely been accepted by that
    group, so a lot of the theory looks like it will be applied now
    by IETF.

    BH: We need to work on the description of the extension
    mechanism in the NDR document.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    BH: Met with NIST last week and now working on revisions.  Some
    of the UBL NDR rules apply to instances, which makes writing a
    global rule impossible.

PROCUREMENT SUBCOMMITTEE COCHAIR

    We were expecting to appoint a cochair for the PSC, but PLB did
    not attend.  Perhaps this can be handled in email.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    30 May - 3 June 2011

       Ankara, Turkey, at Middle Eastern Technical University

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    NOTE that Daylight Saving Time ends in Europe next week but NOT
    in North America.  So the UTC times for our calls remain the
    same for one more week, but the apparent time for callers in
    Europe will appear to shift backwards one hour.  For example,
    in London, next week's Atlantic call will begin at 4 p.m. rather
    than 5 p.m.

    Week of 2010.11.01 Regular schedule (missing AS) ** end EU DST **
    Week of 2010.11.08 Regular schedule ** end U.S. Daylight Saving Time **
    Week of 2010.11.15 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.11.22 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.11.29 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.06 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.13 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.20 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.12.27 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2011.01.03 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.