ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 8 December 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 8 DECEMBER 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.  We note that the UN/CEFACT Plenary is meeting this
       week (8-10 December).

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1

    Feedback regarding the state of the illustrations in PRD1:
    People are still working on this.

PSC REPORT

    No news this week.

TSC REPORT

    AS: Have received last material from Freightwise.  Still
    organizing a meeting; hope for this Friday.

DIGITAL SIGNATURES

    GKH: No one has commented on the changes made to address
    Andrea's comments.  The annexes have not been updated yet to
    reflect these changes.

UBL NDR WORK

    On hold till January.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    No news this week.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    30 May - 3 June 2011

       Ankara, Turkey, at Middle Eastern Technical University

    October/November 2011

       As we agreed some time ago, GKH is checking to see whether
       we can secure a meeting venue in Ottawa.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Last week we AGREED (pending review by absent members) to a
    regular schedule for UBL TC concalls through January and
    February.  Those present this time AGREED again, so here's our
    schedule for the next couple of months:

    Week of 2010.12.13 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.20 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.12.27 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2011.01.03 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.10 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.24 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.31 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.07 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.14 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.21 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.28 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.