ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] PSC schedule (was: Re: [ubl-psc] Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: [ubl-psc] UBL document types to be added in PRD2)

Dear Jon

I have been very buzy developing my business the past month. We had a
meeting before Christmas, but only Arianna and Sven showed up.

I am planning to have a skype meeting with Tim to get an overview of how to
finish the last bits.

Best regards

Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Jon Bosak [mailto:bosak@pinax.com]
Sendt: 12. januar 2011 15:00
Til: Oriol Bausą Peris
Cc: roberto@javest.com; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl-psc] PSC schedule (was: Re: [ubl-psc] Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: [ubl-psc]
UBL document types to be added in PRD2)

Thanks to Roberto and Oriol for the info.

This raises the question of where PSC is in its work right now.
We have been expecting delivery of updated data models around the
end of this month; are we still on schedule for that?

Will there be a meeting soon to address the issue raised by Oriol?
If this is something that will take a while to resolve, we should
probably try to wrap up PRD2 (in a way that does not block
possibilities still on the table) and aim for a final decision in
PRD3.

Jon

Oriol Bausą Peris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Regarding the VirtualCompanyDossier, there is a work on BII2 of merging
the TendererQualification data model with the VirtualCompanyDossier data
model. I think we should not create more confusion creating two separate XSD
for the same purpose but follow-up on the conclusions of BII eTendering
group and add the requirements for the VCD into the TendererQualification
creating a single document model. I do not know the time frame to add
changes into the TendererQualification, but I think we should try to cover
all the requirements with a single document model.