ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 17|18 January 2011

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
TUESDAY 18 JANUARY 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes of 2011.01.05

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 STATUS

    JB: It appears that we are clear now on which four new doctypes
    will be added in PRD2:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201101/msg00008.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-tsc/201101/msg00003.html

    AS: A TSC call is scheduled for tomorrow [Tuesday]; we will
    consider the latest submissions for the two new transport
    documents.  TM has made a number of suggestions, and we are
    still working on issues from Roberto.  We are expecting new
    writeups and graphics by the end of the month.

    GKH: It appears that the Security SC has accepted the latest
    changes, so expect an edited 2.1 section and a revised Security
    SC document probably by the end of the month, or mid-February
    at the latest.

    AS: What is the overall schedule?

    JB: A revised schedule will come when all the materials are in.

    The discussion turned to the agenda for the meeting in Ankara,
    and it became apparent that we're not exactly sure whether the
    main work item in Ankara will be finishing PRD2 (late for that)
    or working on PRD3 (possible early); to be continued in the
    Atlantic call.  In any event, it appears certain that there
    will be a PRD3 cycle.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.01.24 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.31 Regular schedule