ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 18 April 2011

Per this afternoon's teleconference, I was tasked with producing a
list of differences between PRD1 and the current SGTG snapshot.

These tables have been added to the ZIP that contains the list of
differences between UBL 2.0 and the current SGTG snapshot:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41953

Note these differences are detected using the mod\UBL-Entities-2.x.gc
file now included in the UBL 2.x distributions.  I simply plugged in
the PRD1 version instead of the UBL 2.0 version to create the new
tables, so it should be accurate.  Please let me know if you detect
any discrepancies.

The table of attribute changes is authored by hand and not generated,
and there are no differences between PRD1 and PRD2 in this regard.

This ZIP file will now be part of the SGTG delivery to Jon.

Thanks!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training