ubl message

Subject: First draft of hub document for UBL 2.1 PRD2

Hello UBL TC,

I have just uploaded the first draft of the hub document for UBL 2.1
PRD2.  You can download it from

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42034

You will probably find it easiest to review the PDF version.  The HTML
and DocBook versions won't link to any of the artwork (because it's not
included) and, of course, none of the links to pieces of the release
will work, because they aren't ready yet.  Some of the artwork for new
transportation documents isn't right yet, either.  But this draft does
contain most of the language I expect to see in the PRD2 release if no
one has any changes to make.

Please review the language relevant to your piece of PRD2 and let me
know if anything needs to be changed or added.  It would be good for our
schedule if I could receive any comments by Sunday night (8 May).

Jon