ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Proposal to relocate upcoming Plenary meeting (30 MAY - 3JUN 2011 ) to Stockholm.

Dear all

Stockholm will be acceptable for me.

Best Regards

Sven Rasmussen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Tim McGrath [mailto:tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com]
Sendt: 7. maj 2011 08:13
Til: 'ubl@lists.oasis-open.org'

It has been proposed that we would get more participation if we located the next UBL Plenary meeting in Stockholm (rather than Ankara).

We have had an offer fromthe Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions/ SKL to host the meeting.  The precise location would be:

Hornsgatan 20, Stockholm (http://kartor.eniro.se/m/abJLu)

NB Thursday that week is a public holiday (Ascension Day) in Sweden so it might be that we will have to use another venue for Thursday/Friday.

SDRC (who where organizing the Ankara meeting) have suggested it might be better to hold a meeting in Ankara at future date.

This will be formally proposed at next week's TC meetings but I suggest people start their planning now and let me know if they are able to attend in Stockholm.

--
Regards, Tim McGrath