ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 9 May 2011

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING MONDAY 9 MAY 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman
    Tim McGrath (vice chair)

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 PRD2 STATUS

    PSC -- Done with changes.

    TSC -- Done with changes.

       ACTION: TM to ping Audun for latest examples.

    SGTG (GKH): Will generate a snapshot, including schemas, RELAX NG,
    and HTML model reports as soon as new examples are
    received and validated.

UBL 2.1 DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROFILE

    JB: Finished for this cycle.

UBL 2.1 PRD2 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: An initial snapshot has been distributed:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201105/msg00004.html

    A number of comments have been received from GKH that will be
    included with the SGTG materials in the first PRD2 package reality
    check.

    JB: We have this comment from Stephen Green:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201105/msg00000.html

    We agreed to this suggestion back in 2009 but lost track of it.
    ACTION: JB to pick up Stephen's jpg and put it in place of the
    present Ordering Process diagram.

    JB: Still missing revised (and corrected) TSC figures.

       ACTION: TM to send EA models from which the figures can be
       generated.

UBL F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    It has been proposed that we move the meeting previously scheduled
    for Ankara to Stockholm in order to colocate with the BII and PEPPOL
    meetings the week before:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201105/msg00006.html

       AGREED (pending review in the Atlantic call) to move the meeting
       from Ankara to Stockholm.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Note that we've decided to hold to our regular schedule the week
    prior to the next F2F.

    Week of 2011.05.09 Regular schedule - missing AS
    Week of 2011.05.16 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.05.23 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.05.30 >>> MEETING IN ANKARA <<<
    Week of 2011.06.06 >>> TRAVEL FROM ANKARA <<<

OTHER BUSINESS

    Regarding the PRD2 review period:

       AGREED (pending review in Atlantic call) to a 15-day public review
       for PRD2 in order to move to PRD3 as soon as possible.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC