ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 11 May 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 11 MAY 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Betty Harvey
    G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

PRD2 SCHEMA GENERATION

    GKH has generated another snapshot, but we're not done yet:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201105/msg00011.html

    The document-level signature issue is scheduled for correction in
    PRD3; see minutes of the 27 April meeting.  So that leaves just the
    revised TSC examples.  All the smaller problems have been corrected,
    and we are expecting revised TSC examples Friday, so presumably we
    will have a final SGTG delivery shortly thereafter.

    WE NOTE that there is still one PSC (CPFR) example not validating:
    ExceptionNotification.  See the error report.  If we can't get a
    correction from PSC by Friday, we will have to leave this example out
    of PRD2 and fix it in PRD3.

PRD2 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: We appear to have most of the pieces aside from the final SGTG
    deliverables.

PRD2 REVIEW SCHEDULING

    From this week's Pacific call:

       "AGREED (pending review in Atlantic call) to a 15-day public review
       for PRD2 in order to move to PRD3 as soon as possible."

    AGREED to a 15-day public review for PRD2.

UBL NDR WORK

    BH: KenV has redone the graphics.

    GKH: Remember that 2.1 will have all new schema relationship diagrams
    (as shown in the current PRD2 document snapshot).

       ACTION: GKH to forward the revised versions to BH.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    30 May - 3 June 2011

    It has been proposed that we move the meeting previously scheduled
    for Ankara to Stockholm in order to colocate with the BII and PEPPOL
    meetings the week before:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201105/msg00006.html

    In the Pacific call this week, it was agreed (pending review in the
    Atlantic call) to move the meeting from Ankara to Stockholm.

       AGREED to move the meeting to Stockholm.

    31 October - 4 November 2011

       This meeting will be held the week of 31 October 2011 at Crane's
       facilities in Kars, Ontario (near Ottawa).  Current planned
       attendance in person:

       Confirmed: GKH, JB (chair)
       Hoping to attend: BH, MG, MC, ZR, AS, KV

       GKH: In order to effectively research hotels for recommendations,
       we need to know whether people prefer to stay closer to Kars
       (meaning one of the airport hotels) or rather downtown in Ottawa.
       Kars is a little distance from Ottawa, but getting there from
       downtown is fairly straightforward.

          ACTION: Prospective attendees to contact GKH off the list to
          let him know their initial preference (closer to Ottawa or
          closer to Kars).

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.05.16 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.05.23 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.05.30 >>> MEETING IN STOCKHOLM <<<
    Week of 2011.06.06 >>> TRAVEL FROM STOCKHOLM <<<

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

       On hold while working on NDR revision.

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.