ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 25 May 2011

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 25 MAY 2011
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=25&year=2011&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

STANDING CON CALL NUMBER

    Skype: +9900827043982678
    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
    International: 201-793-9022
    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #
       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

    Review of Pacific call minutes

UBL 2.1 PRD2

    An initial draft has been posted at

    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=42253

    Another one should be available by the time of this call.

    Question: are we ready to start our second public review?

UBL NDR WORK

    Status.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    30 May - 3 June 2011

       Stockholm, Sweden
       Chair: Tim McGrath
       Main agenda item: UBL 2.1 PRD3

    31 October - 4 November 2011

       Kars, Ontario (near Ottawa)
       Chair: Jon Bosak

       Confirmed: GKH, JB (chair)
       Hoping to attend: BH, MG, MC, ZR, AS, KV

          ACTION (5/11) Prospective attendees to contact GKH off the list
          to let him know their initial preference (closer to Ottawa or
          closer to Kars).

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.05.23 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.05.30 >>> MEETING IN STOCKHOLM <<<
    Week of 2011.06.06 Regular schedule

    We should lay out the call schedule for June and July.  Please check
    your calendars.

OTHER BUSINESS

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

       On hold while working on NDR revision.

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.