ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 25 May 2011

At 2011-05-26 08:46 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING UTC WEDNESDAY 25 MAY 2011
>UBL 2.1 PRD2
>
>    The current draft can be downloaded from
>
>    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42289
>
>       AGREED to begin a vote on PRD2 as soon as the ASN.1 specification
>       has been incorporated into the package.
>
>       ACTION for PRD3: GKH to fix RNG converter so that the signature
>       extension will validate.

Done.  (for the RNC (not RNG) converter)

I've posted the PRD2 RNC schemas with the signature extension
validating here, should anyone wish to test them:

   http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#ublrnc

All of my processes are ready to repeat the above for PRD3 when PRD3 is ready.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training