ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 27 July 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)

    No one joined the call, which I will take as approval of the one
    issue we had this week, viz., whether to cancel calls next week.

    So: no UBL TC calls next week.  We'll resume with the Pacific call
    Monday 8 August (Tuesday morning 9 August in Asia-Pacific).

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.08.01 *** canceled ***
    Week of 2011.08.08 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.08.15 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.08.22 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.08.29 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

       On hold while working on NDR revision.

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.