ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 8 August 2011

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING MONDAY 8 AUGUST 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 PRD2 SCHEDULING

    According to OASIS, there are 4 items ahead of us in the queue.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 SCHEDULING

    We've set a deadline of 5 September for additions or changes in PRD3.
    We are still theoretically on schedule if OASIS begins PRD2 in the
    next few days.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

    GKH: TM has posted three proposals; no feedback yet.

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201107/msg00014.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201107/msg00015.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201107/msg00016.html

SBS SUGGESTIONS FROM STEPHEN GREEN

    See

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201107/msg00000.html ff.
       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201108/msg00000.html ff.

       AGREED to put a discussion of Stephen's suggestions on the agenda
       for Kars.

OTHER KARS MEETING PREP

    AGREED to direct GKH as host of the meeting in Kars to invite Jake
    Knoppers to present the open-edi project work to the UBL TC at the
    upcoming F2F.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    AGREED to this schedule through the end of the meeting in Kars:

    Week of 2011.08.08 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.08.15 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.08.22 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.08.29 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.09.05 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.09.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.09.19 F2F MEETING IN KARS

    Note that we are canceling the meetings TWO weeks before the F2F but
    holding the meetings ONE week before the F2F (chiefly for last-minute
    F2F meeting planning).

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC