ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 13 September 2011

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING TUESDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2011

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes

       No comments.

EDOCREATOR AVAILABILITY

    Everything appears to be working now.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

    No news this week.

KARS MEETING PLANNING

    NDR (GKH): Juerg has been preparing important input for the NDR work.

    TSC (AS): We have new issues from Roberto and Audun that need
    resolution; we are trying for a TSC meeting later this week to
    discuss them.  Also, we are expecting submission of a new document
    type, Transport Status Request, from the USDOT EFM initiative; this
    would complement the existing Transport Status message by supporting
    ad hoc status queries.  We will need to schedule a morning call in
    Kars for a TSC meeting (probably Wednesday morning, but this will be
    determined during the opening plenary).  We may also receive comments
    from the larger Freightwise community before the end of the PRD2
    review period.

    JB: Given the need to generate and Q/A the schemas, these further TSC
    developments mean that PRD3 content work will continue for a short
    time following the meeting in Kars.

    Regarding the draft agenda:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201109/msg00001.html

    We need to confirm that GoToMeeting supports audio as well as the
    visuals.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.09.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.09.19 F2F MEETING IN KARS
    Week of 2011.09.26 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.10.03 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.10.10 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.10.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.10.24 * possibly canceled *
    Week of 2011.10.31 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC