ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 2 November 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2011

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Betty Harvey
   G. Ken Holman
   Ken Vaughn

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      No comments.

NDR WORK

   BH: Nothing new; plugging away at chapters 1 and 2.

   GKH: Made progress on schema side; generator is done.  Stephen Green
   posted an idea: the envelope could be adapted to handle extensions.
   Will be posting a tutorial on how to use tools to get schemas from
   spreadsheet files (by way of genericode) within the next couple of
   days.

   BH: Also has a gc generator from Excel 2007 format.

   KV: ISO 24531 (TC 204) is moving toward ballot with the part of its
   standard relating to NDR; we hope to prepare a mapping between UBL
   NDR and Intelligent Transport System requirements.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TECHNICAL

   No status this week.

      ACTION: JB to ping PSC.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 EDITORIAL

   Still waiting resolution of issues from PSC and TSC.

      ACTION: JB to make a new DocBook runtime from the "runtime"
      directory of the new template prepared by GKH, changing "0.5" to
      "0.6" in order to retain version info.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   *** NOTE *** that we end Daylight Saving Time in North America this
   week.  Per our usual policy, the UTC time will shift in a way that
   keeps the call-in time for this call (noon in NY) the same for
   members in North America.  As always, participants should check the
   timeanddate URL at the top of each agenda.

   Week of 2011.11.14 Regular schedule (absent: TM)
   Week of 2011.11.21 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2011.11.28 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.12 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.19 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.26 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2012.01.02 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.