ubl message

Subject: Regular schedule next week

Hello UBL TC,

I accidentally erased the line in the Atlantic call minutes that
indicated a regular call schedule next week.  We are in fact holding
calls next week as usual.  Thanks to Ken Holman for catching this.

HOWEVER, as long as I'm on the subject, please note that with the end of
DST in North America, times of the calls will change as follows:

   PACIFIC CALL: UTC stays the same, so call-in time for North America
   shifts from 20:00 Monday evening to 19:00.

   ATLANTIC CALL: UTC shifts one hour to keep call-in time for North
   America apparently the same (noon Wednesday in New York).

As usual, you are urged to check the timeanddate URL at the top of each
agenda to confirm the call-in time.

Jon