ubl message

Subject: New checker of old UBL NDR rules

Hi, again, everyone,

Without any progress yet reported on the new UBL NDR chapter of new rules, I've just implemented a checker of as many of the old NDR rules as makes sense in my schema generation environment:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#gc2ublndr

In the new readme-Crane-ublndrChecker.html documentation file you'll find all of the UBL 2.0 NDRs according to the PDF created 2010-08-15. I've indicated which ones can be checked before creating schemas, and which ones I think don't make sense anymore.

This should be helpful when determining which rules should be in UBL 2.1 NDR (or is that UBL NDR 2.1?).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Especially if you can identify ways to check the rules I'm not yet checking.

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/t37DVX
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com