ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 29 November 2011

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING TUESDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2011

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Atlantic call minutes

      No comments.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   No news this week.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 PSC DELIVERABLES

   We expect to sync with PSC in the Atlantic call.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TSC DELIVERABLES

   AS: Met again, and we're down to finishing one last issue.  We've
   agreed that there should be a single unified status request but now
   need to create the final form.

SPREADSHEET ISSUES FOR CONTENT SCs

   See

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201111/msg00017.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201111/msg00018.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201111/msg00019.html

   We intend to discuss these with GKH in this week's Atlantic call.  We
   will need to define a workflow.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 HUBDOC

   JB: I have worked through the first set of Arianna's responses to
   documentation-related questions and am compiling a list of issues
   still needing further work.  Next up for processing is the response
   that Arianna forwarded to me from CPFR.

   The big documentation development this week concerned the Digital
   Signature Profile.  The TC decided last time that the Profile,
   formerly included as a separate document in the doc directory, would
   be folded into the hub document itself; GKH has now actually
   performed this very substantial task directly on the DocBook file
   (thank you, Ken), and his revision is now part of the hubdoc draft.
   I will review it as soon as I have finished with edits already in the
   queue.

PRD2 COMMENT DISPOSITION

   See

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201109/msg00000.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201109/msg00001.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201109/msg00002.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201109/msg00003.html

   AGREED that the only substantive comments received through the
   ubl-comment facility regarding PRD2 were contained in msg00002.html
   from Mr. João Rodrigues Frade, representing the e-PRIOR project of
   the European Commission.  These comments were as follows:

      Comment on UBL-DocumentStatus
       - The DocumentResponse element should be 0 or 1. If the requested
         document does not exist, then no document response will be
         returned.

      Comment on UBL-Receipt Advice and UBL-Despatch Advice
       - UBL-ReceiptAdvice-2.1 and UBL-DespatchAdvice-2.1, UBL should
         provide a message which enables the sender of these messages to
         cancel them (once they have been sent). This is quite common in
         real life.

   We need dispositions of these comments from PSC and (in the case of
   the second comment) from TSC.

   Agenda item for Atlantic call: Whether PSC has acted on either of
   these comments per message of 26 September 2011:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201109/msg00013.html

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2011.11.28 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.05 Regular schedule