ubl message

Subject: Re: Office 2010 and UBL 2.0 Attachments

Hello,
the UBL 2.0 code list includes MIME types related to file formats and not
their versions (version is not described with MIME)

Any Office XML file can be attached using an application/xml or test/xml
MIME type.

So it doesn't matter what Microsoft XML Schema has been used on a Word XML
instance:

http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2003/wordml
http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2006/wordml

Classic Office documents are supported by MIME like:

application/vnd.ms-excel
application/vnd.ms-word

Any Word document can be associated with an "application/vnd.ms-word" MIME
type.

Hope this helps,

Roberto

> passing this on from Georg.  the detachment of code lists in 2.1 means
> it can be resolved but what can we offer for 2.0?

* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*
* Document Engineering Services Ltd. - Alliance Member
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)
* Italian UBL Advisor

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc