ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 14 December 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 14 DECEMBER 2011

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      No comments.

NDR WORK

   No news this week.

      ACTION: NDR timing on the agenda for next week.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   No news this week.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 PSC DELIVERABLES

   See below.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TSC DELIVERABLES

   TM: AS and Audun have what they need to complete the new transport
   document type and should go ahead with a meeting.

      AGREED to aim for TSC delivery of the new doctype at the beginning
      of January.

SPREADSHEET ISSUES FOR CONTENT SCs

   On hold till we determine workflow for the next item.

BIE DEFINITIONS

   From previous meetins: It appears that we will need to review all of
   the definitions and revise or redo about half of them before we can
   release PRD3.

      AGREED that this is better handled if one person does the
      revisions and then the subcommittees review them.

      ACTION: TM to prepare an initial edit of the definitions, aiming
      for delivery at the end of January with review in conference
      calls.

   For next week: Freezing the runtime schemas.

UBL 2.1 PRD2 COMMENT DISPOSITION

   See Pacific call minutes regarding the ePrior request for a
   cancellation document.

   It appears that cancellation of a Despatch Advice or Receipt Advice
   is not just a transaction-level (FSV) operation but rather a
   business-level (BOV) operation like cancellation of an Order.  This
   means that a generic transaction-level cancellation would be
   inappropriate, as the cancellation of a Despatch (for example) would
   need information specific to Despatches ("we sent you a Despatch
   Advice that said to expect 30, but in fact we only shipped 25").  So
   fulfilling the requirement will necessitate the definition of new
   Despatch Advice Cancellation and Receipt Advice Cancellation
   documents.  The good news is that we can probably create these by
   simply removing most of the content in the Advices.  We can strip
   these down to not much more than what it takes to identify the
   transaction and send a replacement to resolve the discrepency.

      AGREED that PSC should be tasked with the creation of the two new
      documents along the lines established by Order Cancellation and
      that we don't need further input from ePrior to start on this.  We
      will discuss scheduling next week.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2011.12.12 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.19 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.26 *** CANCELED ***

   AGREED on this schedule for January:

   Week of 2012.01.02 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.01.09 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2012.01.16 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.01.23 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.01.30 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.