ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 18 January 2012

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 18 JANUARY 2012

ATTENDANCE

   Kenneth Bengtsson
   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      No comments.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   No news this week.

NDR WORK

   ACTION (1/4): GKH to combine his previous analysis with BH's work to
   make a straw man for review.

      Pending.

WORK ITEMS FOR SUBCOMMITTEES

   PLB: The PSC has been resolving the three issues assigned to it as
   follows:

   1. Cancellation messages: The PSC has concluded that the direction
   we've taken is a document-rich one in which every kind of process
   (catalogue, ordering, reporting,...) requires its own form of
   cancellation; we're past the point where we could implement a single
   approach, which is just as well because the use of a specific
   cancellation message for each process avoids a possible source of
   confusion for users.  Therefore we will be designing a specific
   document for cancellation of the Despatch Advice.

   2: Codelist for Receipt Advice: A request for example code values has
   been sent to the user requesting this.  This will add a codelist to
   the default codelist directory.

   3: Response to comment from Stephen Green regarding a change in tax
   total: We think this is already covered (an explanation is being
   prepared) and have therefore rejected the request.

   PLB: We are close to finishing the issues list, but there are still
   some TSC issues on the list.

   AS: TSC has in essence populated a TSC issues list containing items
   that probably have not been folded into the master list.  We have
   resolved everything but a few loose ends.  A separate TSC list will
   be coming in when all the issues have been resolved.  The TSC meeting
   for this week has been rescheduled for next Tuesday.

   JB: We note that combining the lists remains a task for wrapping up.

      AGREED that absent the discovery of show stoppers, we will not
      consider further RFQs in the 2.1 development cycle beyond items
      already in progress.  The issues lists are now closed to new
      issues.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2012.01.23 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.01.30 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.06 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.13 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.20 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.27 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.12 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.19 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.03.26 Regular schedule

   Note that GKH will be on leave of absence from 8 February until the
   week of 19 March.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.