ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 31 January 2012

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING TUESDAY 31 JANUARY 2012

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Atlantic call minutes

      Comments incorporated below.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   No news this week.  We expect activity to pick up soon.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 PSC DELIVERABLES

   No news today.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TSC DELIVERABLES

   AS: TSC has identified the transport document set for PRD3:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-tsc/201201/msg00005.html

   Between PRD2 and PRD3, one doctype (UBL-TransportExecutionStatus-2.1)
   has been removed and one doctype (UBL-TransportationStatusRequest-2.1)
   has been added.

   TM: Also, UBL-TransportationStatus-2.1 is being extended.  The
   changes are backwards-incompatible with PRD2 but not
   backards-incompatible with UBL 2.0.

   AS: We have resolved all outstanding issues and will meet Tuesday to
   finalize and review the list; after this, it goes to the resolution
   team and then to Arianna to make the changes.

REVIEW/REWRITE OF THE DATA DICTIONARY

   TM: The transportation-related definitions have been assigned to
   Audun, which should help complete the work.

   JB: As revision of the definitions does not impact the
   non-documentation portions of the schemas, we should give priority to
   finishing up the issues lists.

      AGREED that implementing the last changes to the data model must
      take priority over completion of the Data Dictionary rewrite so
      that JB has final schemas and generated reports in hand before GKH
      begins his leave of absence next week.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 HUBDOC

   JB: GKH has reviewed another draft of Appendix C (the data model),
   and his comments are now being incorporated.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2012.02.06 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.13 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.02.20 Regular schedule