ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 27 March 2012

AGENDA FOR PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING 00:00 UTC TUESDAY 27 MARCH 2012
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=27&year=2012&hour=0&min=00&sec=0

Note that this meeting takes place MONDAY EVENING in the U.S. and Canada
and after midnight in Europe.  See the timeanddate link above for
details.

North American participants: note that we are back to our usual meeting
time for this season, which is 8 p.m. EDT.

CONFERENCING INFO

   https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/714594514

   Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is
   recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

   Australia: +61 (0) 2 9037 1944
   Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
   Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321
   Canada: +1 (647) 977-5956
   Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 80 05
   Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1746
   France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
   Germany: +49 (0) 892 2061 159
   Ireland: +353 (0) 15 290 180
   Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 58
   Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 908 267
   New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 442 7358
   Norway: +47 21 54 32 44
   Spain: +34 911 23 0850
   Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 612
   Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0006 96
   United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0611
   United States: +1 (773) 945-1031

   Access Code: 714-594-514
   Meeting ID: 714-594-514

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events
   Review of Atlantic call minutes

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

   Status.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 PSC DELIVERABLES

   Status; in particular, revised descriptions and process diagrams,
   plus sample instance(s) and revisions to the Party Roles table, etc.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TSC DELIVERABLES

   Status; in particular, revised descriptions and process diagrams,
   plus revisions to the Party Roles table, etc.

REVIEW/REWRITE OF THE DATA DICTIONARY

   Status.

SGTG DELIVERABLES

   Time to start scheduling again.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 HUBDOC

   Status.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2012.03.26 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.04.02 *** CANCELLED ***
   Week of 2012.04.09 Cancellations are possible; stay tuned
   Week of 2012.04.16 Regular schedule (KB unable to attend)
   Week of 2012.04.23 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.04.30 Regular schedule

   Note to self and others: Oxford English has "cancelled" and
   "cancellations" with two Ls (I keep spelling it with one.)

OTHER BUSINESS

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC