ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 16 May 2012

At 2012-05-16 14:22 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 16 MAY 2012

Sounds like you had a good meeting.

   JB: Since it appears that the model in eDoCreator will have been
   updated by the end of this week at the latest, we will accommodate a
   personal request of the chair by cancelling next week's TC calls
   while SGTG makes another test build.

That works well for me. Next week, if the model report indicates inconsistencies and problems with how eDoCreator has been updated, I will report these to the list and await their repair before creating another test build.

SGTG SCHEDULING

   As noted above, we expect changes to be complete by the end of this
   week at the latest, which will allow generation of another test build
   next week.

I've been working with TSC regarding code lists, and in offline discussion I've been asking questions of Tim and Audun regarding sources of information. While I will build a set of artefacts next week, it may not be the final artefacts with respect to the code lists. It *should* be the final artefacts (or, more precisely, the final artefacts will not be different) for the schemas.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Oct 2012
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm