ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 27 June 2012

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 27 JUNE 2012

ATTENDANCE

   Kenneth Bengtsson
   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      No comments.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 DEFINITION REVIEW

   AS: TSC review in progress.

   PLB: PSC met last week to discuss the definition review and status of
   model changes.  Regarding the review, owners for each document have
   been identified, and some of the updates have already been received.
   Regarding the models, we are done with changes to the Common Library,
   but two tendering documents, Unawarded Notification and Awarded
   Notification, are being merged into a single document called
   something like Tender Response.

      ACTION: JB to freeze the Common Library model and begin review of
      the definitions beginning with the spreadsheet included in the
      SGTG release of 15 June 2012:

      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201206/msg00002.html

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Note that we will not be meeting next week.

   Week of 2012.07.02 *** CANCELLED ***
   Week of 2012.07.09 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.07.16 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.07.23 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.07.30 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.08.06 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.08.13 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.08.20 Regular schedule
   Week of 2012.08.27 Regular schedule

OTHER BUSINESS

   PLB: CEN/BII is out for review.  What shall we do with requests for
   features arising from that process?

   JB: Further Requests for Enhancement will have to go on the list for
   UBL 2.2.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

      On hold pending progress of the parallel work in UN/CEFACT.

   NDR WORK

      ACTION (2012.01.04): GKH to combine his previous analysis with
      BH's work to make a straw man for review.

         Pending.

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.