ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Anticipated list of code list files for UBL 2.1

At 2012-11-19 10:52 +0000, Audun Vennesland wrote:
I see there is a typo in "special-purpose/TrhesholdValueComparisonCode-2.1.gc".

Thanks!

As far as I can see all the TSC codes are present.

Good. I haven't heard from PSC if there are any other lists to include in the "special-purpose/" directory.

To answer some of the questions (from my point of view):
Yes, we can use the BinaryObjectMimeCode list for the FormatCode BBIE.

Done.

Can you use "ISO/IEC 5218:2004 Codes for the representation of human sexes" for GenderCode? This is freely available from ISO.

Done.

Agree that PartyCode is a better name than IndustryClassificationCode.

Done (though I had mis-typed and it is actually PartyRoleCode). I know we are still awaiting the discussion on the list regarding the updated BBIE for Party.

I see that UN/CEFACT does not qualify the kind of status in "StatusCode", so I'll just go with the simple name so as not to diverge.

All that is left is the list for UNDGCode ... how do we get the values and do we face any copyright issues regarding expressing the list of values in a genericode file? In UBL 2.0 we just put a stub genericode file in the "default/" directory.

Unless someone on the committee can advise me on this, I'll take it off the list. If a user asks, we'll have to tell them to obtain the values with whatever credentials they have regarding them and express the values themselves using genericode.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com