ubl message

Subject: RE: TSC issues list with modifications

Dear Arianna,

Find attached proposed definitions for the entities you added to eDoCreator. I have marked my new additions to the spreadsheet in blue.

Best regards,

Audun

From: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ubl@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Audun Vennesland
Sent: 22. november 2012 15:20
To: Arianna Brutti
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] RE: TSC issues list with modifications

Dear Arianna,

Thank you so much for your efforts!

I have to ask you to make a change I'm afraid. By mistake I wrote that CrewMemberPerson should be associated with Transport Means. This is not correct. It  should be associated with Shipment Stage (same as Master_ person, etc.). Sorry about this.

I will provide you with the definitions you ask for as soon as possible. We will also include all these new definitions in the TSC definitions review to make sure they are sufficiently generic and has the same format as the other definitions.

Best regards,

Audun