ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] DEN and naming issues to address in latest document models

Ken,
Uncertain where to check this but looking at the file referenced in the
email, CustomsIdentification should be Customs Declaration at the three rows
dealing with Customs.
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ubl@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf
Of G. Ken Holman
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 5:07 PM
To: Universal Business Language

The following are DEN repairs that I have hacked in my environment, making
some assumptions about what is wrong, but these are not fixed in the master
and need to be repaired by PSC and TSC:

(1) Common library, row 107:
     DEN =    "Awarding Terms. Prize Description. Text"
     Pieces = "Awarding Terms. Prize Description . Text"

     - the Property Term Possessive Noun is "Prize Description" and the
       Property Term Primary Noun is "" and the Property Term is
       "Prize Description "
     - for now I've hacked it by removing the space from the Property Term
       and split the two parts to possessive "Prize" and primary
"Description":

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/#t-CommonLibrary-10
7

(2) Common library, row 729:
     DEN =    "Energy Water Supply. Energy Water_ Correction.
Consumption Correction"
     Pieces = "Energy Water Supply. Energy Water_ Consumption Correction.
Consumption Correction

     - for now I've hacked the DEN to be the same as the pieces

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/#t-CommonLibrary-72
9

(3) Common library, row 1495:
     DEN =    "Procurement Project. Budget Amount. Requested Tender Total"
     Pieces = "Procurement Project. Requested Tender Total"
     UBLName= "Requested Tender Total"

     - for now I've assumed that "Budget Amount" is superfluous and I
changed
       the DEN to "Procurement Project. Requested Tender Total"
     - another solution would be to assume "Budget Amount" is a qualifier,
       but I'm not assuming that because of the UBL name

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/#t-CommonLibrary-14
95

(4) Duplicated class/qualifier/property terms: 1
     - there are two conflicting BBIEs in the "Tendering Terms" ABIE as we
do not allow two constructs that only differ by their representation term

  "Tendering Terms/Additional/Conditions" (2)
    Tendering Terms. Additional_ Conditions. Indicator
    Tendering Terms. Additional_ Conditions. Text

(5) Inconsistent naming components, row 776
     - "Evidence. Name. Text"
     - I cannot tell from the definitions of the "Evidence" ABIE what the
       repair should be

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47799/#t-CommonLibrary-77
6

Please direct Arianna in what the correct changes need to be if I've guessed
incorrectly.

Thank you.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Free
5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm