ubl message

Subject: Swim lane diagrams in the hub document

I am working more on the hub document today and I'm looking at the diagrams ... please see the November version of the hub document here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47370

(1) Missing document types

In the collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment swim-lane diagrams, there is no flow that illustrates the use of either the ItemInformationRequest document or the PerformanceHistory document.

I think these are the only documents (except for the general DocumentStatusRequest, DocumentStatus and AttachedDocument documents) not included in any of the swim-lane diagrams in the hub document.

Is it important to update the diagrams with their inclusion?  I think so.

(2) Figure 57 in section 2.14.3.3

There is a document type box labelled "Change Order Response" and we don't have such a document type in the package.

I'm progressing with producing the draft package for sanity review, but I would like this issue addressed before we create the package for voting, please.

Thank you!

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com