ubl message

Subject: Re: Latest schemas have rendered some examples as invalid

And it appears that the problem I reported at the end of December:

  "Evidence. Name. Text"

... has returned to the database today.

As has the data type qualification "Tenderer Role Code" which had been removed before.

This is something else reported in today's database that needs to be repaired:

 "Tendering Terms/Additional/Conditions" (2)
   Tendering Terms. Additional_ Conditions. Indicator
   Tendering Terms. Additional_ Conditions. Text

And, it appears that the Consignment definition in today's database is not backward compatible with the UBL 2.0 Consignment definition. This appears to explain why the sample instances all of a sudden stopped working.

Two of the definitions in today's database have non-ASCII characters in them: "Item Management Profile. Target Service Percent. Percent" and "Sales Item. Activity Property". I don't know if these are new or old.

I think this is all evidence that our model database is corrupted. It needs to be repaired before we can start the public review.

Meanwhile, I'm going to still make up a preview distribution package today so that other things can be reviewed, but it isn't a package that is going to be very robust.