ubl message

Subject: Re: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 27 February 2013 15:00UTC - voting meeting

It has been pointed out to me that my copy/paste of the minutes from last week into the agendas for this week failed to accommodate a required edit to the time-line.

Indeed the first bullet is out-of-date. The ASN information has been received and has been incorporated in the packages that we are voting on. There are no changes to the packages we are voting on. After today's Atlantic call I will inform OASIS TC Administration of our stance on the posted packages and ask for them to be processed as soon as possible.