ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Your 15 day Public Review of UBL v2.1 CSPRD03 has been announced

At 2013-04-02 12:52 +0200, joao.frade@pwc.be wrote:
I am responding to the Public Review of UBL v2.1 CSPRD03, launched on 15 March 2013.
I would appreciate it if you could acknowledge receipt of these comments as described in OASIS? requirements for handling comments.

Thank you, João, for submitting the comments.

As a committee member, your comments are considered just by submitting them to the mail list. The formal acknowledgement you are citing is for comments sent by non-committee members to the formal comment list.

During our upcoming meetings we will come up with a disposition for each of your comments.

Thank you for your contribution!

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |