ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Missing repair for PRD3?

Il 16/04/2013 02:55, Tim McGrath ha scritto:
well spotted. i think the second option (two sentences) is better.
I agree.

Thanks for addressing this issue.

Best regards
Arianna

On 16/04/13 8:29 AM, G. Ken Holman wrote:
Thanks, Tim!

Is the second sentence in each one a complete sentence?  Could these be reduced to a single sentence by just using a comma (or does that make it too many commas)?

  Inventory Report:
  A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be,
  in stock, sent by a Buyer (for example a retailer) to a Seller
  (for example a producer).

  Stock Availability Report:
  A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be,
  in stock, sent by a Seller (for example a producer) to a Buyer
  (for example a retailer).

As two sentences we could use:

  Inventory Report:
  A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be,
  in stock.  This document is sent by a Buyer (for example a
  retailer) to a Seller (for example a producer).

  Stock Availability Report:
  A report on the quantities of each item that are, or will be,
  in stock.  This document is sent by a Seller (for example a
  producer) to a Buyer (for example a retailer).

An example of such a second sentence is in Statement:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd3-UBL-2.1/UBL-2.1.html#T-STATEMENT