ubl message

Subject: SV: URGENT: Fwd: Please review the changes I made to the schemas

Hi Tim

Oriol and I did this morning a review of the proposed dispositions. We are confident with them and think they are ok.

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen

Fra: Tim McGrath [mailto:tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com]
Sendt: 24. april 2013 06:16
Til: Peter L. Borresen

We are struck before we can start the 4th public review until we get an agreement that the proposed changes made by Ken are correct.

Can you review and either approve them yourself or call a meeting with Oriol and Joao to finalize these a.s.a.p.?

The proposal is identified in:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201304/msg00036.html