ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.1 CSD4 and PRD4 voting documents

With many thanks to OASIS TC Administration for their guidance, yesterday I was told the approach we are obliged to take regarding the missing artefacts and I've been working on precise wording to use in the documentation. I've been given provisional approval on the wording from them and so have pulled together the hub document and the distributions.

Please find the two documents for voting posted here, first the Committee Specification Draft 4:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49171

and the Public Review Draft 4:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49172

It would help a lot to have committee members review these packages to make sure I haven't messed up. There has been a lot of fiddling the last 48 hours and I worry that I've overlooked something. If my very detailed production and assembly procedures are correct, however, then I'm confident we are okay with these documents going forward.

Thank you for your review of these packages.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about |